TRM Manufacturing has many opportunities within our facility. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Professional Sales Representatives – Inside
Description Coming Soon – E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Production Operator
Reports To: Shift Foreman
Primary Function: Cut over finished rolls and start new rolls. Remove rolls, weigh, document weights and footages, wrap and package rolls or bags. Perform simple and basic seal checks during production runs including bag seals, print quality and visual inspections of the products.
- Follow all documented procedures and policies
- Weigh and document all material produced
- Package finished product in accordance with packing instructions on the work order
- Communicate directly with Shift Foreman or the Setup Man to resolve any safety, quality or machine issues
- Perform visual inspections of in process material
- Assist the Setup Man with order setups
- Maintain all paperwork in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintain work area cleanliness
- Check bag seals and print quality on a predefined basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
Language Skills: Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Ability to comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and company memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to all other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Has basic understanding of percentages.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of this position the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and listen in a loud environment. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 140 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience preferred.
For more details about the position, please forward your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org